How to Book Your Hotel - Atlantis
Our Hotel block is now closed. See the main hotels page for suggestions if you still need to find a room for Renovation.
These pages have been left online for information only.
Terms and conditions for the Atlantis are as follows.
- The rates listed on our own pages exclude tax
but include a resort fee. The rates
listed on the hotel's own website do not include the resort fee,
so their con rate will appear lower (by $3) than the ones on our site.
- If you book through the convention, the standard $10 resort fee will be reduced to
$3. Several of the hotel's booking pages mention the $10 resort fee; this is
- For standard rooms, occupancy (and hence the rate) is based on the number of adults
(staying in the room. Children under 18 are free and do not count towards occupancy.
For instance, two adults accompanied by a child under 18 should select the $151 rate
for single/double occupancy.
- The person listed as the main occupant of the room must be 21 or older.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the check-in day or you
will be charged for a one-night stay.
- Rollaway beds (up to one per room) are available only in king rooms for $10/night
on a first-come, first-served basis. Select the check box on the personal information
collection page to request a rollaway. Only a limited number of rollaways are
- Bed type, smoking preference, and other special requests are noted but not guaranteed, and will be honored on a space-available basis.
Credit Card Deposits
Please note that when a reservation is made online, the Atlantis will immediately charge your credit card for your first night's room, resort fee, and tax. This policy unfortunately cannot be changed for Renovation.
- If you reserve online and then cancel your reservation (subject to the 24-hour cut-off noted
above), this deposit will be refunded to your card.
- If you do not want your card charged for the first night, make your reservation using the Atlantis' 800 telephone number (toll free for those in the US).
We are aware of a couple of minor problems with the Atlantis' booking pages; the last two only affect members coming from outside the US.
- After you have initially selected your room type, you will be re-presented with a room
type choice on the next screen. The choices will be your original selection, the same
with smoking preference reversed, and three empty options. Ignore the latter and
simply re-select your choice (the first option) again when this happens.
is due to a minor coding fault which the Atlantis cannot fix, and can safely be ignored.
- The country selector on the personal information page lists only a limited number of countries
plus "Other". Use the "Other" value if your country is not listed.
- The State field on the personal details page only allows for a two-letter state abbreviation. The field is not validity checked, so please use your best abbreviation.
Remember that only standard rooms can be booked directly with the hotel.
If you would like to book a party suite, write to the convention's suite management
team at email@example.com.
Now click here
to go to the Renovation room booking page on the Atlantis website.
Remember, you can always contact our housing team at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need
If you prefer to make your booking by telephone, you can call the Atlantis on
800 723-6500 (if you are calling from outside North America, and cannot access
the 800 number, use +1 775 825-4700). Please quote Group Code SRCFIPB to reserve a
room in the Party Block or SRCFI11 to reserve a room in the Non-Party Block.