How to Book Your Hotel - Peppermill
Our Hotel block is now closed. See the main hotels page for suggestions if you still need to find a room for Renovation.
These pages have been left online for information only.
Terms and conditions for the Peppermill are as follows.
- The rates listed on our own pages exclude tax but include a
resort fee. The rates listed on the hotel's own website
do not include the resort fee, so their con rate will appear lower (by $7) than the ones
on our site.
- If you book through the convention, the standard $10 resort fee will be reduced to
$7. Several of the hotel's booking pages mention the $10 resort fee; this is
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the check-in day or the
credit card guarantee will be charged for a one-night stay.
- The first guest you list must be there for the whole duration of the booking, from the
first arrival through the last departure of your group. Also, the person listed as the
main occupant of the room must be 21 or older.
- You cannot directly specify a one-bedded room vs. a two-bedded room. Make this
request in the text field labelled "requests" on the Guest Details page.
- Rollaway beds (up to one per room) are available only in king rooms in the
Peppermill Tower and not in any Montego Bay rooms. Rollaways, which are
available at no charge, are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and only a
limited number are available.
- Bed type, smoking preference and other special requests are noted but not guaranteed, and will be honored on a space available basis.
A couple of minor problems with the Peppermill's booking pages:
- The required email is not duplicated for guests beyond the first listed despite a
check box for this feature.
- The personal details page does not allow a + in the required phone number field. If you are coming from overseas, just enter the number digits.
Remember that only standard rooms and entry-level ($189) Tuscany suites can be booked directly with the hotel. All Peppermill Tower suites and all higher level Tuscany suites are now sold out.
Now click here to go to the Renovation room booking page on the Peppermill website. Remember, you can always contact our housing team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
If you prefer to make your booking by telephone, you can call the Peppermill on 866 821-9996, stating you are with the Renovation event and giving our dates. (To reach the switchboard from outside the US, use +1 775 826 2121). If asked for a Group Code, please quote code ARFAN11.