Memberships - An Introduction
Renovation is now over! We have left these membership pages online for information only.
This part of the web site contains everything you need to know about your Renovation membership. This includes:
- Full information on how to sign up, including membership
types, rates, and applicable terms and conditions.
- Details of our installment plan which enables adult members
and families to spread the cost of joining over a series of modest quarterly payments.
(Note: the installment plan closed to new members on December 31, 2010).
- An online membership list which you can use to find members
by name, state or country.
- Information on membership demographics and joining trends.
- Guidance on how to submit membership transfers and
changes of address.
- A membership FAQ with answers to the most common membership-related questions.
Note: All program participants and all volunteers must buy their own memberships. In the event the Worldcon makes money, part or all of program participant/volunteer membership fees will be reimbursed.
Lost Souls - Can You Help?
Unfortunately we have lost contact with a few of our members. If you are one of these lost souls, or if you know one of them, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is our list of Lost Souls as of July 17, 2011.
- James Bas - CA, USA (Con Number A2716)
- Susan Conry - TX, USA (Con Number A3061)
- Paul G Dolenac - AZ, USA (Con Number S600)
- Donna Dudley - CA, USA (Con Number A1453)
- James Johns - AL, USA (Con Number S644)
- Eric Lindsay - QLD, Australia (Con Number S57)
- Nigel Linnett - ON, Canada (Con Number S891)
- John McCluskey - QC, Canada (Con Number S415)
- Sean McMullen - VIC, Australia (Con Number A3352)
- Jean Weber - QLD, Australia (Con Number S80)
- Michal Ziv - Israel (Con Number S803)